Winter Holidays in Kyrgyzstan
No ideas where to spend Christmas holidays? We invite you to Kyrgyzstan. Traveling here in winter is no less interesting than in summer! We have made a list of incredible winter adventures in Kyrgyzstan.
1. Car adventure across Kyrgyzstan. This trip is suitable for the whole family. You will drive through beautiful places by car, drive around Lake Issyk-Kul and look into the gorges and visit historical sites. There will be no physical activity on this trip, only small walks in the mountains. You can go on such a trip with children. 7 days. The program includes: accommodation, meals, all transfers according to the program, excursions and entrance fees.
2. Winter equestrian tour. This program was created for those who love horses and horseback riding. You will see the national flavor of Kyrgyzstan, see how carpets are made from felt, visit the berkutchi (eagles owner) house, visit the winter Son-Kul at an altitude of 3000 m, and sleep in warm yurts. The program includes all excursions, horseback riding, meals and accommodation. 10 days.
3. Ski tour in Arslanbob. This program is for confident skiers. Exploring untouched slopes and drawing lines under the guidance of an experienced ski guide. 8 days.
4. Along the southern and northern shores of Issyk-Kul by car. This adventure is suitable for a family with children. A calm drive around the Issyk-Kul lake with a visit to the mountain gorges. For active travelers, one day hiking trips are provided on this adventure. 8 days.
5. New Year in Kyrgyzstan - active tour. Active trips to the mountains, easy hikes, skiing, archery, horseback riding are possible in this trip.
6. New Year's skiing tour for those who do not want to stay at home and want activity every day!
It is also possible to create an individual program at your request. Contact us and we will be happy to answer all your questions.