Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
Would you like to visit two countries in one trip? Then join the tour that starts in Kazakhstan and ends in Kyrgyzstan.
You will see two countries and the top places. Autumn is a magical time for traveling: the weather is still warm like in summer, but there are already much fewer vacationers.
Locations: In Kazakhstan – Almaty, Charyn canyon, Kolsai and Kaindy lakes; In Kyrgyzstan - Issyk-Kul, Bishkek.
Activity: Leisure, Auto-tour, Excursions
Date: September 13 - September 19, 2023
Day 1. (Sep 13). Almaty city
Day 2. (Sep 14). Almaty - Charyn Canyon - Saty village (280 km / 5h)
Day 3. (15 Sep). Saty village – Kol-Sai and Kaindy lakes
Day 4. (Sept 16). Saty village - Karakol city (210 km / 4.5 h)
Day 5. (Sep 17). Karakol - Jety-Oguz gorge - Tamga village (150 km)
Day 6. (Sept 18). South coast of Issyk-Kul - Bishkek (320 km / 5.5 h)
Day 7. (Sept 19). Bishkek
- Transport along the entire route (Mitsubishi Delica) - a guide-driver in one person
- Accommodation according to the program in a double room
- Entrance tickets to all attractions according to the program
- Meals according to the program - indicated for each day
- Visiting the house of the golden eagle (photos with birds are paid separately)
- Water - 1l. per day per person