Nature and mountains of Kyrgyzstan
Would you like to have the most valuable painting in the world adorn your living room wall? This could be your travel painting! We invite you to join a unique art journey.
Art Journey is not just a travel program, but a journey with meaning during which you not only travel, but also acquire new skills and knowledge.
Our art-program "Draw Mountains" will take place in an amazingly beautiful country - Kyrgyzstan, under the guidance of Zhanna Bhasker, an artist-mentor with 25 years of experience. Zhanna is actively engaged in creativity in various techniques - painting, graphics, portrait, design, photography, teaches art disciplines to everyone, regardless of age.
She gives master classes, lectures, seminars, participates in conferences on the problems of teaching and developing contemporary art, holds plein-air events in Moscow, cities in Russia and in many countries of the world, and now in a wonderful mountainous country - Kyrgyzstan!
PROGRAM OF THE TOUR:
Day 1. Arrival in Tamchi and transfer to Cholpon-Ata.
Day 2. Issyk-Kul.
Day 3. Transfer to Karakol (180 km / 5h).
Day 4. Karakol - Dzhety-Oguz - Karakol.
Day 5. Karakol - Kaji-Say (150 km / 3h).
Day 6. Kaji-Say.
Day 7. Kaji-Sai - Bishkek (290 km).
Day 8. Departure.
Date: 26.08.2023 – 02.09.2023
Price: 1985 USD per person
- Accommodation according to the program (3* hotel in Bishkek and Cholpon-Ata, art hotel in Kaji-Sai, 3* boutique hotel in Karakol) (Double/twin accommodation)
- Transport (Mercedes Sprinter)
- Meals - full board,
- Professional painter
- Accompanying guide
- Entrance tickets for all excursions according to the program
- Photo session in Jeti-Oguz gorge
- Art materials and an easel, all related tools and equipment
- You will write 3 oil paintings that will be packed in convenient mobile cases
- You will make a lot of sketches and save them in the sketchbook that you will have for this trip
- You can also use a set of brushes and graphic materials in your work since all this will remain with you
- An easel and a camping chair that you can keep for yourself so that you can continue to create in nature