April 22 on the southern shore of Issyk-Kul tourism fair "Ton Alamy" will be held.
Arriving at the lake you will not only see the beauty of Issyk-Kul, but also various performances, take part in fascinating master classes and learn how to cook national dishes.
The program of the fair:
8:30 - 10:00 - Registration
10:00 - 11:00 - Concert program
11:00 - 11:30 - Official opening of the tourist fair
11:30 - 12:30 - Salbuurun
- The show of Yurt installation in 15 minutes
- Horse breeding
12:30 - 13:30 - Concert program
13:30 - 15:00 - Master class on making ala-kiiz and other traditional crafts
- Master-classes in national cuisine: preparation of tea and boorsok
- Shirdak Master Class
- Manufacturing of a komuz, a master class on drawing and molding from plasticine
- Archery and master class for its manufacture
- Training of hunting birds
- Exhibition of Kyrgyz Greyhound dogs, Taigans
15:00 - 15:30 - Official closing of the tourist exhibition
Address of the fair: Issyk-Kul valley, Tonskiy region, Bokonbaevo village, the central stadium.
For all questions, please call: 0705 00 17 23 - Osmoyev Alybek (representative of South Bank of Issyk-Kul Destination )