Asian Patagonia (Turkestan range)
Itinerary: Kyrgyzstan - Batken valley
Dates: from 10 to 19 August 2017
Activity: Mountain trekking
Price: 1350 USD per person (at the quantity of 6 people in the group)
In group: min 4 person
Day 1. Arrival to the Osh. Transfer to hotel, accommodation. City tour in Osh. The Osh oriental Bazaar has remained at its original location on the bank of Ak-Buura River in the center of the town over the centuries. A lot of different goods come to Osh Bazaar from all over Central Asia. One particularly interesting sight in Osh is Suleiman Too (holy mount)
Day 2. Transfer to the Isfana and onwards to Yzgurush 400 km. Meeting with team. Overnight in tents at altitude 1389 m.
Day 3. Trek along Ak- Mechit river. 15-17 km. Stop for a rest at altitude 2900 m. Camping on forest meadow close to the Ak- Tubek pass near by the the river Ak-Suu.
Day 4. Excursion to the valley of glacier Ak-Suu (5355 m) and climbing Panoramic peak (2298 m) with fine vie to summits of: Iskander peak, Blok peak, Admiralteistvo peak others. Back to camp.
Day 5. Crossing under Ak- Tubek pass, crossing Ak-Tubek pass (4390m) Into to the Orto-Chashma valley, continuing our trek down by river and then crossing to Kara-Suu river. Camp by Kara – Suu river.
Distance: 25- 26 km. From the camp fine views by Piramidalnyi peak (5509m).
Day 6. Walk through the canyons Kara-Suu With all its contrasts and Piramidalni Peak beyond. Back to camp.
Day 7. Crossing to Ak- Suu valley by Karavshin village. Continion our way by Djaynaya river and then to the Tashkoroo area into Djaynaya river to the Tamingen pass 3800 m. Descent from the pass to the confluence of the Ming Teke River. Setting up the camp. Distance about 17-20 km.
Day 8. Trekking to the Kyrgadi pass(3400 m) then down by Djiptyk valley. Continion our way crossing Karadavan pass (3814 m) Down by Fatkyli gorge to Chechekti river. Distances 20 km. Camp.
Day 9. Descent to Varuh 15 km, then you will be met by a car. Transfer to Osh. Hotel accommodation
Day 10. Departure.
The price includes:
1. Meeting/seeing-off in the airport
2. Accommodation in hotels, according the program (twin accommodation).
3. Trekking tents for accommodation
4. Three meals a day during the program, including trekking days
5. Transport - according the program
6. Trekking guide and cook for trekking days
7. Entrance fee for all excursions according the program
8. Border permits
9. Horses or donkeys for luggage.
The price does NOT include:
1. International airfare to and from Osh
2. Equipment rental
3. Cost of visa and consular services (for Russian citizens there is no need for international passport / visa)
4. Personal expenses in hotels: bar, international calls, etc.
5. Single room addition
7. Any changes in the program